Benefits

More dental coverage with the State of Texas Dental Choice Plan

Are you in the State of Texas Dental Choice Plan? If you are getting dental work done this year, you may notice a boost to your benefits. The plan now pays 40% (up from 0%) of covered expenses after you meet the $1,500 maximum.

Once you meet the $1,500 calendar year maximum benefit for basic, major, restorative, and prosthodontic services (excluding preventive and orthodontia services), the Plan will pay 40% of covered expenses for the remainder of the calendar year. You will have to pay the remaining 60%.

This “extended maximum” applies to both in- and out-of-network providers. However, in-network providers can save you up to 30% on out-of-pocket costs.

If you have any questions about finding providers, visit humanadental.com, or call toll-free (800) 233-4013.

 Source: ERS News About Your Benefits (October 2014)

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.