ESO’s talent management system underwent significant changes recently and along with a new, more functional appearance and layout, it is now a one-stop shop for staff development called My TalentSpace.
New features and programs are housed in My TalentSpace and include not only staff performance evaluations, but the following:
- A professional development learning library of more than 3,000 titles
- The new Kudos employee recognition program
- Staff annual goals and objectives
- Enhanced Notes features for employees and managers
Three receptions are scheduled in room N602 to introduce My TalentSpace to the UHD community. In addition, information will be provided at each reception about the upcoming 2016 Goals and Professional Development Process portion of the performance evaluation process.
- February 3, 9:00 – 10:30 a.m. (Course DHGD01, Session 0001)
- February 3, 2:30 – 4:00 p.m. (Course DHGD01, Session 0002)
- February 4, 9:00 – 10:30 a.m. (Course DHGD01, Session 0003)
Interested employees may register for their desired reception by logging into PASS, clicking on Human Resources and choosing Request Training Enrollment. Light food and refreshments will be served during each reception.
For more information, contact ESO at ext. 8060.