Join UH-Clear Lake for their Journey to Excellence Administrative & Office Professionals Summit on April 27 from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The interactive conference will focus on improving personal and professional communication and advancing leadership skills. Participants will learn how to:
- Avoid 10 mistakes that can sabotage your success.
- Communicate with different personality types.
- Navigate common workplace conflicts.
- Give and receive feedback.
- Write effective and efficient emails.
- Identify and use your top 5 strengths at work.
- Ask for help and increase your odds of getting it.
- Achieve a healthier work/life balance.
Conference tickets are $129, and advance registration is required. Registration closes on April 19, and apace is limited. To register or for more information, click HERE.
The conference is sponsored by UH-Clear Lake School of Human Sciences and Humanities and Susanne Gaddis, “The Communications Doctor.”