Join Talent Development (TD) and UTEAP’s Sam Hester on Tuesday, April 11 from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. in N-602 for an eye-opening presentation on building resiliency.
- Understand how stress, change, and resilience affect well-being and performance
- Recognize the importance of attitude, and how control, challenge, and commitment relate to health
- Identify how your unique personality determines what stresses you and what you should do to become more resilient
- Realize how your energy affects others at work and at home
- Create a personal action plan to improve your stamina and endurance.
To sign up:
- Login to My TalentSpace
- Go to the learning library
- In TYPE click on classroom
- In CATALOG click on all staff opportunities
- Then click on search to find the course