Have ORP or TDA investments? Interested in starting a TDA? Then you don’t want to miss the Retirement@Work® Kick-Off Presentation on April 17 from 12 – 1 p.m. in A-300.
Attendees will receive information and instruction on the new self-service portal before it goes live on April 25. Following the presentation, financial advisors will be available to answer questions.
Retirement@Work® is a portal that puts the employee in control of their information and options. Instead of requesting changes through ESO, employees will log on to Retirement@Work® to manage their accounts. This can be done at any time of the day, 24/7 and does not require a Benefits Team member’s assistance. Retirement@Work® brings together information from Fidelity, TIAA, VALIC and Voya all in one spot to give employees a more comprehensive picture of their retirement savings.
With Retirement@Work® you will be able to:
- Determine plan eligibility
- Enroll in eligible plans
- Change contribution amount(s)
- Change investment providers
- Review important plan documents
- View plan balances, regardless of investment options
- View the list of available investment choices
- Link to investment provider websites
- Access calculators and other retirement planning tools