On September 1, TexFlex changed from ADP to WageWorks and as part of the transition, WageWorks is scheduled to perform system migration between 8 p.m. on October 6 and 4 a.m. on October 9.
All systems, including email, websites, phone systems and internal service platforms, will be unavailable during the migration window.
- Customer Care and Account Access:
- TexFlex Customer Care will be available – during regular business hours on October 6 – depending on the nature of your request, it may not be resolved until on or after October 9.
- FSA Web updates, including updating profile or direct deposit information, will be available until 2 p.m. October 6.
- should be submitted by 11 a.m. October 6 – participants can check their online account on October 11 to determine if their claim was received.
- processing will resume as normal on October 9.
- debit card use will not be impacted.
All uncashed reimbursement checks from ADP should have been cashed/deposited no later than September 27, 2017, to avoid reimbursement delay. Outstanding checks were voided on October 1 and will be reissued through WageWorks on or around October 5.
Please contact TexFlex Customer Care at 844-884-2364 Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. CT with any questions.