The Rose is bringing their mobile mammogram bus to UHD’s campus Tuesday, December 5.
Appointments for these important screenings can be booked by registering at http://www.the-rose.org/mobile with code: UHD.
The mobile suite will be located on 2nd Street between One Main Building and the Visitor’s Parking Garage. Patient requirement for mobile program screenings include:
- Must be 35 or older
- Must have a primary care provider
- Not pregnant or breast feeding
- Not have any breast symptoms or problems
- Not have had breast cancer in the last 2 years
- Not have had a mammogram in the last 12 months.
People scheduling appointments with The Rose are also encourage to bring the results of their last two mammograms to the appointment.