Join ESO on January 26 in the Milam/Travis Rooms for one of two informational sessions to learn more about the new competencies developed for the Staff Performance Evaluation Process.
Participants have the choice to attend either a 9 a.m. session or a 2 p.m. session. To register for the information sessions:
- Login to My TalentSpace.
- Go to the learning library by clicking on Learning.
- In TYPE, click on Classroom.
- In CATALOG, click on all Staff Development Opportunities.
- To locate these sessions, type New Competencies Informational Session in the Search field.
- Enroll in the desired session.
Following the January 26 informational sessions, staff will receive an email during the week of Jan. 29 listing the new assigned to their job, along with a Competency Glossary delineating detailed information about each competency.
For more information about the informational sessions, contact ESO at x-8060.