The Fitness Program is a flexible membership program for participants of HealthSelectSM of Texas and Consumer Directed HealthSelectSM, with access to more than 9,000 fitness centers nationwide. The monthly membership fee is $25, with a $25 one-time enrollment fee.
For the month of September, the $25 enrollment fee will be waived for participants and their covered dependents age 18 and older. Use code FallFit25 to have the fee waived.
To enroll, search for a location, or learn more about the Fitness Program, employees should:
- log in to their Blue Access for Members℠ account and click Fitness Program under Quick Links,
- call (888) 762-BLUE (2583) toll-free, Monday–Friday 8 a.m. – 9 p.m., in any U.S. time zone.
Some program benefits include:
- Flexible membership, no long-term contract required
- Easy online enrollment; automatic monthly payment withdrawal
- View fitness center visits online
- Unlimited access to a nationwide network of participating fitness centers
- Earn Blue Points℠ when you enroll and for weekly visits
Fitness Program members can cancel their membership at any time by calling (888) 762- BLUE (2583).
Source: ERS Coordinators Update Express (August 20, 2018).