Join ESO Talent Development and Talent Management for Performance Evaluation Training Sessions to learn about significant changes happening to 2018 Performance Evaluations.
Sessions run Dec. 3 – 6 and are designed to provide direction to both managers and non-managers on navigating My TalentSpace as well as review the changes to this year’s process. Registration and attendance at one of the sessions is strongly encouraged.
- Dec. 3 (1 – 2:30 p.m.)
- Dec. 4 (9 – 10:30 a.m.)
- Dec. 5 (2 – 3:30 p.m.)
- Dec. 6 (9 – 10:30 a.m.)
- Dec. 3 (9 – 10:30 a.m.)
- Dec. 5 (9 – 10:30 a.m. or 11 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.)
- Dec. 6 (11 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.)
All training sessions will be held in room N-602. A continental breakfast will be provided at all morning training sessions and assorted snacks will be provided at all afternoon training sessions.
- Login to My TalentSpace
- Go to the learning library
- In TYPE, click on classroom
- In CATALOG, click on all staff opportunities
- Click on SEARCH to find the course by name
- Type into the search bar either:
- Manager Performance Evaluation Training (if you are a manager)
- Non-Manager Performance Evaluation Training (if you are a non-manager)
This Year’s Notable Changes
- Evaluations have been switched from a four-point numeric rating to a five-point narrative rating scale. In addition, increments of .25 will no longer be used.
- Overall rating will be expressed in both numeric and narrative forms.
- Evaluations will move forward to the next step if one of the following steps is not completed by its deadline:
- Employee Completes Self-Evaluation
- Second Level Manager Approves Evaluations
- Employee Comments & Sign Off
- Merit increases will not be authorized for supervisors failing to meet each year’s published deadline.
For additional information, contact Bernice Guillen at Guillenb@uhd.edu or x-2738.