The Rose is bringing their mobile mammogram bus to UHD’s campus Tuesday, January 29,.
All appointments for these important screenings have been booked, but a waiting list has been started. Fill out the registration at http://www.the-rose.org/mobile using code UHD to get on the wait list.
The mobile suite will be located on 2nd Street between One Main Building and the Visitor’s Parking Garage. Patient requirement for mobile program screenings include:
- Must be 35 or older
- Must have a primary care provider
- Not pregnant or breast feeding
- Not have any breast symptoms or problems
- Not have had breast cancer in the last 2 years
- Not have had a mammogram in the last 12 months.
People scheduling appointments with The Rose are also encourage to bring the results of their last two mammograms to the appointment.