Looking to register a team for the 2019 Staff Council Chili Cook-off on March 1 and save a little money? Take advantage of Early Bird team registration. Teams registering by February 15 save $15 off the regular price entry fee of $35.
Chili Cook-off Team Registration Fee
- Early Bird Entry Fee: $20
- Entry Fee: $35 (after 2/15/19)
Team registration packets are available online HERE. Once completed, drop off registration packets and fees to ESO (S-910). Teams are limited to five members and require the majority be students, faculty, staff, alumni or UHD affiliated partners.
- Best Chili (1st, 2nd and 3rd)
- People’s Choice Chili
- Best Decor
- Best Dessert
2019 Cook-off Information
Friday, March 1st from 4-8 p.m. on the South Deck
Presale Tasking Tickets
UHD staff, faculty, students, alumni, and guests can purchase presale tasting tickets at
- Presale Tasting Tickets at $6 ($10 at the door) online HERE or at the UHD cashier’s office S-310.
UHD Event Guidelines
- Since cook-off team participation requires members prepare several hours in advance, staff participating on teams do not have to take vacation leave between 10:00 am and 4:00 pm during this University-sponsored event.
- Participating hourly employees should not punch out at 10:00 am. Instead, their managers or TRAM administrators will adjust their timesheets to show work until 4:00 pm. However, if scheduled to work beyond 4:00 pm, hourly employees will need to take vacation leave for the remaining time.
- On March 1st, at least one person must be on duty in each department until 5:00 pm to accept calls, receive visitors, or transact business, as required by state law. In addition, since this is a University function, alcohol may not be consumed before 5:00 pm. If an employee chooses to consume alcohol prior to 5:00 pm, they must take accrued paid leave (vacation or compensatory time)
For more information, please email us @email@example.com