Throughout March, BlueCross BlueShield of Texas (BCBSTX) is waiving the $25 enrollment fee for the HealthSelect Fitness Program.
The program is a flexible membership program offered through BCBSTX that offers access to more than 9,000 fitness centers nationwide. Participants must enter code SPRINGSAVE25 when enrolling to have the one-time enrollment fee waived. Once enrolled, membership is $25 each month (beginning with March).
Program benefits include:
- Flexible membership, with no long-term contract required
- Easy online enrollment and automatic monthly payment withdrawal
- Unlimited access to a nationwide network of participating fitness centers
- Ability to earn Blue Points℠ upon enrollment and for weekly visits to participating fitness centers
- The opportunity to track fitness center visits online
To learn more about the program, locate a fitness center location or enroll in the HealthSelect Fitness Program:
- Log in to Blue Access for Members℠.
- Click “Fitness Program” under Quick Links.
To set up an account with Blue Access for Members:
- Go to www.healthselectoftexas.com.
- Click the “Log In” button in the upper right corner of the page.
- Follow the prompts for setting up an account.
For information about the HealthSelect Fitness Program or to cancel membership, call (888) 762-BLUE (2583) (TTY: 711), Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 9 p.m. CT.
Source: ERS Coordinators Update Express (March 5, 2019)