Summer Benefits Enrollment is just around the corner, and one of the most important things you can do to prepare is verify your personal information.
For example, you may have moved this year, make sure Employee’s Retirement System of Texas (ERS) has your latest contact information. If it’s not updated, you might not get important benefits information. To verify and/or update your personal information with ERS:
- Go to the ERS home page at ers.texas.gov.
- Click on “My Account Login,” the brown button in the top right corner of the webpage.
- If you have registered your ERS OnLine, click “Proceed to login,” where you can then sign in to your account. (If you haven’t registered, click “Register Now” and follow the steps to do so.)
- Enter your Username and Password. Your individual home page should come up.
- Review and update your personal information, including your mailing address.
- If you made any changes, check to make sure you entered them all correctly. Accidentally typing, say, “12411 Broad Blvd.” instead of “13411 Broad Blvd.” could mean someone down the street gets your Summer Enrollment packet.
You will receive a confirmation email or letter for all changes you make.
To ensure ERS mails your Summer Enrollment packet to your latest address, please update your contact information with ERS by 5 p.m. CT on May 31, 2019.
Categories: Benefits, News, Personal Finance, Work/Life