Want a chance to win a Fitbit Charge 3 this summer? Enroll in Fitness Release Time (FRT) between June 1 and August 31, 2019.
The FRT participant that records the most FRT hours in Time Reporting and Absence Management (TRAM) between June 1-August 31 will win the Fitbit Charge 3.
FRT is designed to provide UHD full-time, benefits eligible staff up to 1-1/2 hours of physical fitness (three, 30-minute sessions each week) at the Student Life Center. It is counted as hours worked and can be used in conjunction with your lunch break or at the beginning/end of the work day.*
To participate in FRT:
- Print and fill out the Fitness Release Time Application
- Submit application to supervisor for approval
- Fill out PAR-Q form
- Route supervisor signed application and PAR-Q form to ESO Benefits Office
- Receive email notice from ESO Benefits Office of application acceptance
- Start using FRT at the Student Life Center! (Second floor SLC check in is no longer required!)
Check out Sports & Fitness’ Summer Studio Schedule Here!
UHD Sports & Fitness offers a variety of studio classes this summer designed to get you up and moving. In addition to studio classes, the Student Life Center offers two gymnasiums equipped for basketball, volleyball and badminton as well as a fitness center with weight equipment and cardiovascular units.
FRT may not interfere with the employee’s duties or the department’s responsibilities
*FRT is counted as hours worked but not for the purpose of overtime pay or compensatory time.