Learn the basics of navigating Office 365 June 25 from 2-4 p.m. in Room A-700E with UHD’s new Technology Trainer, Andrew Hannan.
This introductory session will cover the basics of navigating and utilizing the standard functions in Office 365. Attendees will learn about Microsoft OneDrive, including copying folders/files from a current H drive to the new OneDrive for Business. In addition, Office Web Apps such as Outlook, MS Word and mobile apps will be covered.
Users will be able to:
- Navigate through O365s various pages and between folders and applications.
- Have an understanding of O365 WebApps
- Utilize OneDrive for storing and collaborating on files
• Login to My TalentSpace
• Go to the learning library
• In TYPE, click on classroom
• In CATALOG, click on all staff opportunities
• Click on SEARCH to find the course by name.
For more information, contact ESO Talent Development at firstname.lastname@example.org.