The Office of Study Abroad is set to host Passport Day at UHD on September 11 from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. in room N420.
Faculty, staff, students and family members are welcome to participate.
Attendees should bring:
- A completed but unsigned application (available on travel.state.gov)
- 2×2 color passport photo
- Proof of U.S. citizenship
- Proof of identity (driver’s license, state issued ID)
- Photocopy of front and back of ID
- Check, money order or credit card
Fees are paid directly to the Department of State. For additional passport information, fees and forms, please visit U.S. Passports and International Travel.
For more information, contact the Office of Study Abroad HERE.