Congratulations to UHD’s Fall Fitness Release Time Contest Winner Franklin Phan! Franklin recorded the most FRT hours between September 1 and December 22 and won a $100 Academy gift card..
Want a chance to win a $100 Whole Foods gift card this spring? Enroll in Fitness Release Time (FRT) between January 2 and May 31, 2020.
The FRT participant that records the most FRT hours in Time Reporting and Absence Management (TRAM) between January 2 through May 31 will win a $100 Whole Foods gift card. All new FRT participants receive a free ESO Fitness Swag Bag for participating.
Please Note: UHD employees participating in FRT are eligible to win the FRT Contest only once per fiscal year (Sept. 1 through August 31). If there is a tie for the most FRT hours recorded in TRAM during the contest period, the contest prize will be split evenly between the winners (ex. If there are two winners, each would receive a $50 gift card).
FRT is designed to provide UHD full-time, benefits eligible staff up to 1-1/2 hours of physical fitness (three, 30-minute sessions each week). It is counted as hours worked.* It may not interfere with the employee’s duties or the department’s responsibilities.
To participate in FRT:
- Print and fill out the Fitness Release Time Application
- Submit application to supervisor for approval
- Fill out PAR-Q form
- Route supervisor signed application and PAR-Q form to ESO Benefits Office
- Receive email notice from ESO Benefits Office of application acceptance
- Start using FRT at the Student Life Center! (Second floor SLC check in is no longer required!)
*FRT is counted as hours worked but not for the purpose of overtime pay or compensatory time.