Who isn’t stressed these days? But if it isn’t managed, stress can damage your health. The good news is, you don’t need to take a long vacation to reduce your stress. All you need is air.
Join UHD’s UTEAP April 9 at 2 p.m. (CST) for the free webinar “Breathing your way to less stress and better health.” Attendees will learn:
- How stress impacts your breathing
- How deep breathing can lower your stress
- Three techniques for deep breathing
Register for the webinar HERE.
The following is a list of upcoming UTEAP webinars:
- Think yourself healthy (April 16)
- Financial worries in the house (April 23)
- Coping with job loss: When friends and loved ones are laid off (April 30)
- Managing worry in worrisome times (May 5)
For more information on upcoming webinars, additional health and well-being resources and how to login to UTEAP, visit UHD’s Employee Assistance Program (UTEAP) webpage.