Join ESO in May for the following events and learning opportunities:
Zoom Gator Learning Events
May 7 – Zoom (9-10 a.m. via Zoom)
May 13 – Effective Virtual Communication (10-11 a.m. via Zoom)
May 18 – MS Teams (9-10 a.m. via Zoom)
May 27 – Conflict Resolution (10-1 a.m. via Zoom)
- Login to My TalentSpace
- Go to the learning library
- In TYPE, click on classroom
- In CATALOG, click on all staff opportunities
- Click on SEARCH to find the course by name
UTEAP Free Webinars
May 12 – The reasons we eat: Understanding emotional eating (2 p.m. CST)
May 19 – Change: How to adapt, cope and respond (2 p.m. CST)
May 28 – Anger: How it helps and how it hurts (2 p.m. CST)
For more information on this month’s webinars, visit UHD’s UTEAP website.
UHD’s financial advisors have created a platform for virtual consultations to provide objective advice on financial and retirement planning.
Financial advisors can:
- Review or make changes to a 403b or 457
- Discuss investment choices
- Discuss current economic conditions and market volatility
- Talk about rollovers
- Advise on retirement planning
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please see below.
800-732-8353 or www.tiaa.org/schedulenow
713-881-8743 or https://bredawnr.timetap.com/
In addition to the listed advisors, UHD employees can consult with a Texa$aver representative.
Available through May 1st. https://john_mccabe_virtual_remote.empowermytime.com/
Effective Virtual Communication