Who couldn’t use better sleep and more of it?
Join UHD’s UTEAP June 23 at 2 p.m. (CST) for the free webinar “Taking your zzz’s seriously.”
This webinar will review:
- What does “normal” sleep look like?
- Signs you might have a sleep disorder
- Tips to help improve your sleep
The following is a list of upcoming UTEAP webinars:
- If only: Coping with regret (July 7)
- Caregiving: The personal price, challenges and rewards (July 14)
- Domestic violence: What it is and what we do (July 23)
- Pet parenting 101 (June 23)
For more information on upcoming webinars, additional health and well-being resources and how to login to UTEAP, visit UHD’s Employee Assistance Program (UTEAP) webpage.