The Rose is once again bringing their mobile mammogram bus to UHD’s campus December 10 between 9 a.m. and 3:20 p.m.
Appointments for these important screenings can be booked by registering at http://www.therose.org/mobile with code: UHD.
Patient requirement for mobile program screenings include:
- Must be 35 or older
- Must have a primary care provider
- Not pregnant or breast feeding
- Not have any breast symptoms or problems
- Not have had breast cancer in the last 5 years
- Due for a mammogram
People scheduling appointments with The Rose are also encourage to bring the results of their last two mammograms to the appointment.
Please note the following due to COVID-19:
- Due to social distancing, appointment times are every 20 minutes.
- Patients will be called before their appointment for a COVID-19 screening and to ensure they don’t have to wait outside the bus if there are delays.
- All patients have to wear a mask.
- All patients will have their temperature taken.
- Due to social distancing, only one patient is allowed inside the coach at a time.
- Patient areas will be cleaned between patients.