In observance of the American Cancer Society’s Great American Smokeout Day on November 19, ERS and BCBSTX are joining together to present a webinar to help those interested in quitting tobacco.
This webinar includes information on:
- The health effects related to tobacco use
- The addictive forces of nicotine
- The long-term health benefits of quitting tobacco
- Nicotine withdrawal symptoms
- Smoking cessation tools
- The dangers of secondhand smoke
Quitting tobacco is one of the most valuable gifts you can give to yourself and those who love you. Register for Kicking the Habit: Tobacco Free for Me webinar or share it with family members who might be interested in quitting tobacco.