When life gets busy, it’s easy to lose track of health. Fortunately, HealthSelect medical plan includes access to convenient apps that can help you find benefits information and wellness resources on the go.
Apps to help you keep track of your health
- BCBSTX app. The BCBSTX app keeps the benefits information handy. With the BCBSTX app, participants can reach their Blue Access for MembersSM account from their mobile device to find in-network providers, get cost estimates, view claims and access their medical ID card. They can text BCBSTXAPP to 33633 to get a link to download the app, or visit the app store for their device.
- AlwaysOn® Wellness app for Well onTarget®. The AlwaysOn Wellness app is the perfect tool to help participants participate in Personal Challenges. It gives them quick access to Well onTarget from their compatible mobile device, so they can take Health Assessment, use health trackers, set health and wellness goals and get personalized coaching. They can also earn Blue Points by participating in healthy activities through the app.
- Fitness Program app. The Well onTarget Fitness Program app can help participants move more and sit less, and it has more on-the-go content than ever before. They can enroll in the Fitness Program and take advantage of the digital-only membership with no enrollment fee and only $10 per month. With the digital-only membership, they have access to on-demand workout videos and livestream classes that will motivate them to get moving.
- WondrTM app or Real Appeal® app. Nutrition is just as important as staying active, and there are two weight management programs available for participants at no cost. Once they meet eligibility requirements and join either Wondr or Real Appeal, they can download their app for quick access to nutritional resources that can help improve eating habits and manage weight.
- Doctor on Demand® app and MDLIVE® app. Sometimes we may not feel physically or mentally well enough to exercise—or even to make a trip to the doctor’s office. With Virtual Visits, participants and their eligible dependents can consult online with a doctor or licensed mental health professional for their health care needs. By using either the Doctor on Demand app or the MDLIVE app, they can get medical or mental health Virtual Visits at any place and time, and at no cost or a lower cost than an in-person visit.
You can find each of these apps on the app store for their mobile device. You can download and start using them right away.
Pharmacy benefits on the go
The HealthSelectSM Prescription Drug Program website and OptumRx app can help you make the most of your pharmacy benefits. Whether at home or on-the-go, you can easily:
- Check current drug prices and lower-cost options
- Find nearby pharmacies
- View your benefits and claims
- Set up text message medication reminders
To learn more about these tools, visit www.HealthSelectRx.com or download the OptumRx app available on app store and Google Play. You can also check out Our digital tools flier on the Member Education page of the plan website.
Source: ERS (March 2022)