Your EAP is here for you 24/7 this holiday season
We understand that many of you are facing challenges this holiday season. Your Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is here to support you 24/7/365. Call or logon to receive confidential assistance around whatever challenges come your way.
- Work/life balance during the holiday season
- Coping with anxiety/stress/grief/loss around the holidays
- Stress management techniques
- Childcare arrangements during school holiday breaks
- Managing disappointment and expectation
Tackling the Holiday Blues and Stress
During the holiday season, many people look forward to the time of togetherness and celebration with friends and family. But, for others, the holidays can be a time of stress and dread. The additional financial pressures, personal demands, and grief experienced by those who have lost loved ones can make this time of year challenging.
Your EAP offers a number of support resources that can help bring the joy back into the season.
- Counseling for stress, anxiety, grief/loss
- Tools for stress management & resiliency
- Help with finding gifts, party essentials, & making holiday travel plans
- Financial consultation to help you budget holiday spending
Take the High Road this Holiday Season
If you find yourself in need of a ride, call a cab, Uber, Lyft, or other rideshare option and send the bill to your EAP for reimbursement. This service is available once per year per participant and covers ride fares up to $45.00 (excludes tip).
*Your receipt may be submitted up to 60 days from date of service.
Deer Oaks Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is a free service to UHD benefits-eligible employees and their dependents and household members. Services provided by the EAP are confidential. For EAP contact information, visit Employee Assistance Program on UHD-ESO’s website.