April is Administrative Professionals Month and the Talent Development team is hosting three Gator Learning events in honor of UHD’s amazing administrative professionals!
- Wednesday, April 5, 1030a.m.-12:00p.m.: My Top Tips – A Knowledge-Sharing Session
- Wednesday, April 12, 1030a.m.-12:00p.m.: Administrative Excellence with Functional Experts
- Wednesday, April 26, 1030a.m.-12:00p.m.: Becoming Irreplaceable with Princess Ephriam
This series will be held in “The Marsh”, the beautiful events space and demonstration kitchen on the first floor of the new Wellness & Success Center. However, you do not have to be a member of Sports & Fitness to attend the series.
During this series, participants will:
- Share expertise with one another during a fun and interactive “unconference” experience
- Discuss administrative best-practices with resident functional experts
- Explore strategies for strategic support and professional growth
- Click or tap the image or open the event directly from the ESO Calendar
- Follow the registration instructions that appear