All full-time benefits-eligible UHD employees, part-time (50% or more) benefits-eligible UHD employees, their dependents, and their household members have access to the Deer Oaks Employee Assistance Program, a free service that offers a wide variety of counseling, referral, and consultation services designed to assist in resolving work and life issues in order to live a happier, healthier, more balanced life.
In addition to these free services, Deer Oaks publishes two newsletters each month to support employees:
- Employee Enhancement Newsletter
- Supervisor Enhancement Newsletter
Check out May’s newsletters to help you take advantage of the great features of Deer Oaks!
May’s Employee Enhancement Newsletter
- On-Demand Seminar – available May 16: Are You a Good Listener?
- Practicing Listening Skills
- Resolving Conflict Constructively and Respectfully
- The Effects of Children’s Mental Health on Parents
May’s Supervisor Enhancement Newsletter
- Emotional Intelligence for Supervisors: July 10, 2023 at 1:00p.m.
- Developing Strong Time Management
- Managing Employee Burnout
- Ask Your EAP!